In this book, Noel Langley and Hugh Lynn Cayce (son of Edgar Cayce) have compiled the readings’ of individuals that were originally given by Edgar Cayce in his “sleeping” state. These psychological, physical or life readings spanned from 1925 to 1944 and were given only on personal request. Readings verify that certain changes can be brought in one’s life to make it better and these changes are deduced from the soul’s past lives.
The book claims that only 3 readings were incorrect out of 2500 readings.
This is yet another evidence of reincarnation and helps us in comprehending the concept. Many quotes in the book did not surprise me as I believe in reincarnation. Even if you do not believe in reincarnation - it’s worth a read from the perspective of knowing yourself better!!
The items below are described in a lucid manner
- Free will, which is stronger than destiny!
- How simply by “forgetting and forgiving” others you can avoid another life..not as easy as it sounds though
- And not to forget about other spiritual laws around fear, desire etc.
- Clarifies certain questions like whether Jesus had a previous life, Have you lived before?
- Cause and effect of karmic paradigms
One can see the attributes of a soul common among its lives. Many readings proved beneficial to the seekers revealing the missing pieces in their life’s puzzle and placing them back right on the path of evolution.
On the whole an interesting book to read and it takes you to a new dimension.
On a lighter side - Do you like playing drums ? May be you were a drummer in the courts of pharaoh in Egypt..who knows?